ALL reservations must be paid in full BEFORE possession of the guest room (i.e.: if you book for three days, three days must be paid in advance). Under NO circumstances will a guest be permitted to use a motel room or extended stay unit without payment in advance.
Online reservations starting more than 7 days after the booking date will require a 20% deposit
. Your remaining balance will be charged at the time of your arrival.
All reservations made less than 48 hours either by phone or online must be paid the same day in accordance with our 48-hour reservation/cancellation policy. These reservations are NOT refundable
All phone reservations will be asked for a credit card at the time of booking for payment. The card will be charged 48 hours prior to your arriva
We try to be as accommodating as possible. However... If the online reservation is not paid in a timely manner according to the above policy, your reservation will be cancelled, your card charged for one day and up to the entire scheduled stay with no refund
Pricing policy: Our prices for our Standard Queen rooms (one Queen bed) are based on double occupancy (traveling with an additional child (12 years or younger is fine). These standard Queen rooms can use the option to add a roll-away bed for $10/night
and accommodate two adults and one child (12 or younger). Our Retro Suite (one Queen bed, sofa bed) can use the option to add a roll-away beds to accommodate five people (2 of which need to be adults). Unfortunately, our Deluxe Double (two double beds) and Deluxe Queen rooms (two Queen beds) can sleep 4 adults only. A cot is NOT an option as a fifth person in such a small room and it is against local fire code
, so please don’t put our staff on the spot by asking for one. CANCELLATION POLICIES
No one likes to cancel plans, but it does happen. We try to have a system policy that is fairly flexible for the customer, but also understanding that last-minute cancellations really affect other customers trying to book rooms.
- Rooms canceled more than 2 days (48 hours) before your arrival will be given a full refund. Example: if you are meant to check in on Friday at 2 pm, contact us by Wednesday at 2 pm for a full refund.
- Rooms canceled less than 48 hours before a reservation are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the first night’s stay plus 9% NH Meals & Rooms tax. Reservations for any Friday and Saturday nights, Summer reservations between Memorial Day (in May) and Columbus Day (in October), Holidays & Special Events are subject to our strict cancellation rule: you will be charged for the entire minimum stay. However, if we are able to rebook your room, we will refund the charges.
- In ALL cases, if you fail to cancel or alter your reservation and do not show up, you will be charged for the first night of your booking plus the 9% NH Meals & Rooms tax and the remainder of your stay will be cancelled.
- If you must leave before your scheduled departure date for ANY reason, please understand that your unused room nights will be subject to the cancellation policy above and you may not receive a refund.
- We really try to be accommodating with our policy. If something crazy happens and you can’t make it, give us a call or email and we will try to figure it out. We have had to adapt this policy as it’s gotten a little out of hand and some guests were taking advantage of our leniency.
Our new check-in hours are 2-9:00 pm. While this accommodates most of our guests, if you need to arrive before or after that time, please be aware of the following:
- Our lobby closes for check-in at 9:00 pm. We are in Coos County, the largest county in New Hampshire with the smallest population. This means that our very small staff live in VERY remote areas and are doing their best to accommodate you. Winters are particularly challenging for driving so staying late/arriving early is a personal hardship. However, if you call us in advance, we will make arrangements for your early/late arrival if at all possible. (i.e.: no snowstorm or freezing rain...)
- If you want to check in early, we will try to accommodate you, but it depends on when other guests check out and the cleaning staff can service the room. We suggest making a note of this on your reservation and calling the morning of your arrival to check the status. If you need to check-in before 2 pm and the room is ready, the reservation must be paid in full.
- Ditto for checking in after 9 pm. We will arrange to make your room key available to you after hours if your room is fully pre-paid as there will be no one to process payments after the lobby closes at 9 pm.
- Please note that Saturdays and Sundays are generally our hardest days for early check-ins as they are the busiest for cleaning.
Post-COVID 19...For guests staying 2 nights or less, there is no daily stay-over cleaning service. Trash bags are provided for your trash which you can leave outside your door for pickup. If you require extra towels/toiletries, just ask at the Front Desk. For guests staying 3 or more nights, your room will be cleaned on the morning of the third day. Extended stay guests (7 nights or longer) you will have weekly housekeeping on a designated day provided to you by the Front Desk.
ROOM CHARGES AND DAMAGE
When you book online with us, our system keeps your card on file to cover any room charges and damage. Damage to furniture, linens and other property will be assessed and then billed to the customer at our replacement cost, which may include labor costs. We will always try to be transparent in our communication about damage to the rooms. Keep in mind that excessively soiled linens, carpets and furniture will be included as damages.
As pet owners, we totally understand the desire to travel with your furry friends. However:
- Due to allergy concerns, we do not allow pets to stay in our rooms.
- A pet damage fee of $250 or actual damages will be applied if this policy is violated. If you have found yourself here unexpectedly with a pet, we recommend dropping them off at Riverside Boarding and Grooming (802) 892-5300. We are not provided with any commission for recommending them. We take our own pets here and it’s just a Happy Pet Place!
No smoking or vaping of any kind inside any of the rooms. A smoking damage fee of $250 or actual damages will be applied if the policy is violated. If you would like to smoke or vape, you may do so outside, provided it's not disturbing other guests. Please do not smoke or vape in front of another guest’s window. It’s just rude.
NOTE: The Waypoint Cigar Lounge is open Thu-Mon from 2-10 pm if you’d like to smoke a cigar inside the lounge. However, like cigarette smoking, NO CIGAR SMOKING is permitted inside guest rooms.
QUIET HOURS are from 11:30 pm-7:30 am daily. During this time, we ask that you respect your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. If we have to ask you repeatedly to quiet down, we will most likely ask you to leave the property and no refund will be given.
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (603) 788-4921 or 1-844-990-4921.