COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for The Lancaster Motel
The Lancaster Motel is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers and guests. To ensure we have as safe and healthy workplace, we have developed a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic under the guidance of our very own North Country Healthcare (NCH) System.
Everyone in the Motel is responsible for implementing this plan. To show our commitment as owners, we have remodeled extensively to accommodate this plan to make it as easy as possible to be safe and healthy when you visit us. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 to our guests, employees and our community. Through this cooperative effort we can establish and maintain the safety and health of our environment. Our managers and supervisors are dedicated to your safety and they have our full support in enforcing the provisions of our policy.
Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)guidelines, federal OSHA standards and state-mandated protocols related to COVID-19 with regard to:
- hygiene and respiratory etiquette;
- engineering and administrative controls for social distancing;
- cleaning, disinfecting, decontamination and ventilation;
- prompt identification and isolation of sick persons;
- communications and training that is provided to managers and workers; and
- management and supervision are necessary to ensure effective implementation of the plan.
- protection and controls for pick-up, drop-off, and delivery;
- communications and instructions for customers.
With the information about the COVID-19 pandemic rapidly changing, please call us at (603) 788-4921 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information on how we are implementing the latest protocols.
We thank you for helping to make The Lancaster Motel a safe and healthy place to be. Ruby & Brian